-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nina
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 1:42 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: OT - We need your prayers

Thank you Tamara,
I was wondering about the different alternatives to surgery.  It's hard
for me to trust western medicine, it's so caustic and invasive.  I know
I talk tough, but it's difficult to even consider giving up without
exploring every applicable treatment I can unearth.  Not just for Zevon,
but for any animal/human in my care.  Which is why my funds are depleted
and I look 10 years older than my age!  The East/West vet I found for
Gypsy does acupuncture, I'll give her a call when the time comes.  Thank
you again.
Nina