-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Danielle
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2005 8:31 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Please add Bethany Cat (BC) to the CLS

We had to say "goodbye".

Danielle

When our eyes see our hands doing the work of our hearts, the circle of
creation is completed,
Inside us, the doors of our souls fly open and love steps forth to heal
everything in sight."
-Michael Bridge

Do you want to foster or adopt a Border Collie?
http://bcrescue.dogsaver.org/