Hi Belinda, This is the response I got from PETA
(immediately, they're aware of this site), they
suggest contacting the ISP to get the site pulled off.

Thank you for contacting PETA with your concerns
regarding SaveToby.com, which have been shared with
the appropriate staffers here.

Sadly, some people regard the Internet as a medium for
sick jokes.
Often, those who develop or contribute to hostile or
otherwise abusive
Web sites do so simply to draw attention with
offensive content. Of
course, such sites are in very poor taste but,
unfortunately, are
usually legal. Since these heartless people are
encouraged by
attention,
the most effective way to discourage them is to avoid
visiting their
sites and to urge others to do the same.

PETA cannot endorse giving money to SaveToby.com,
since doing so will
only encourage other cruel individuals to threaten
animals in order to
extort money from compassionate people.

You may wish to complain to the site's internet
service provider (ISP)
and request that the site be removed. An investigation
may determine
that the site's content violates the ISP's user
agreement. To find the
ISP of this site, please visit
http://www.H4HA.org/stopcruelty/query.html. You can
also submit
offensive sites to the Animal Cruelty Action List at
http://www.H4HA.org/stopcruelty.

It is important to remember that rabbits, as well as
millions of cows,
chickens, pigs and other animals also suffer and die
daily on factory
farms and in slaughterhouses and butcher shops.  To
learn more about
ways to stop this cruelty, please visit
http://www.GoVeg.com.

We hope that you find this information helpful. Thank
you for your
compassion for animals.

Sincerely,

The PETA Staff