I can not believe PETA!!!!!!!  They used to be known as the most radical animal rights group around (at the time that I did belong to them).  This is welfarism at its very, very worst.  How can a group that says it is an animal rights group advocate catching and killing animals? Isn't the right to live out your life without being killed the most basic of rights? Without that right, what good is any other? They are insane.  I stopped contributing to them years ago based on other stances they took that I thought were crazy, but their position on ferals tops the cake.
Michelle