hehehehehehhehe

Del Daniels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I buy remnants of fleece and have them in many baskets around the house for kitties to sleep on ... unfortunately my Noah loves the fleece and drags it around in his mouth and it is his "woman" so to speak ... He was neutered early but has never lost the urge, for ten years he has done this, guess he will not outgrow it.  A large enough piece to cover a twin bed would be a challenge for him. LOL  There are some beautiful fleece patterns, too.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 9:29 AM
Subject: RE: large sheets for bedspreads

Del,

Go to the fabric store and pick up a nice, patterned or solid color pc. of low pyle fleece to throw over the bedspread/comforter.  Its a bit heavier than the sheet and initiates instand nap-attackes, so they never quite get a chance to make a real mess of it.  (Fleece is perfect b/c its realitively inexpensive if you buy it raw, and you don't have to hem it.  Holes from claws just close back up and it can be washed quite a bit and still look good.)