Hideyo,
   I think you should try Immuno-regulin for her. Your vet should be able to
get it. also, can you start the process to get VO?  If you start the process
to get it yourself, I can send you one of my remaining two boxes of it (good
for one 5 day dose, or more if she weighs under 11 pounds).  I want to make
sure
that I have some here so do not want to send it without much hope of getting
it back.  We are moving in a few months and would like to be back to having 3
boxes by then so i can give to each of my 3 positives prior to the move to
enhance their immune systems.

Michelle

In a message dated 3/14/05 3:47:31 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED]