From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 1:45 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Message to post

Thank you guys!  I have not tried any medicines on the cat, my doctor didn't recommend any.  What is Interferon?  And as for food, what do you suggest?  I'm feeding him Purina Indoor Formula Cat Chow.  The vet did say that he is slightly overweight, so he will be going on a diet soon.  Thanks again.