In a message dated 3/16/2005 6:18:59 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
p.s. We have a king-sized bed, too, and they usually give me a little strip to sleep on; as long as I don't take up too much room.  And forget pillows!
LOL...I have to make a comment on this. I agree totally!
Boy do I feel like a pretzel when I wake up but in the same token they are my security knowing they are there. Have slept with kitties all my life so it feels awkward when I'm away from home unless I visit my daughter then her cats will sleep with me.
Does this make any sense to you guys?
Maybe I'm weird....lol

<<inline: aks.jpg>>

<<inline: logobuttonsq.jpg>>