Hi everyone.
 Recently I took three cats to get spayed and I had the vet also do the Felv test. One of the three cats tested positive(on 2/15). I later had two more cats tested. The results were negative. Even before those tests, I had a different cat also tested for Felv and Fiv and she tested negative. So that's 5 negative, 1 positive and more who haven't been tested.
Why and how could one of several cats test positive and the others negative? How could she have it... should she get tested again? They all live together and the one who tested positive is one of the cats who is looking for her forever home. What should I do?
 The test used was the one where you get the results the same day.
I'd appreciate your feedback on this.
Thanks, Michelle

Do you Yahoo!?