I am in the same situation as you are – I know that there are  lots of people on the list who mix their negatives with positives and they vaccinate negative ones and sound like their negative ones remain negative that way –

But since I have 20 plus negatives and I don’t vaccinate my cats – it was hard for me to consider mixing negatives with my Ginger who is positive – but I have kept her, and am intended to keep her as for the rest of my (and her life), separately from my negative ones – is it at all possible for TC?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stephanie E Caldwell
Sent:
Monday, March 21, 2005 3:32 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Anyone in the
Carolinas able to take a FeLV positive kitty?

I have been adopted by a very sweet older Tom Cat who has FeLV. He’s at the vet now getting fluids and antibiotics along with a Rabies shot, he had a secondary infection from fighting. I am not able to keep him as an inside kitty as I have other cats and don’t want them infected. Is anyone here in a position to take TC (Tom Cat). He’s a large tom, solid white, one blue eye and one gold eye. Very sweet kitty, purrs and sleeps at your feet.

Please let me know ASAP if you can take TC!

Steph