Thank you, I will ask my vet to see if this is a possibility for OB – thank you!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of tamara stickler
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 12:54 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: Mysterious condition

Cushings Disease?  - Thining of hair...loss of weight, excessive appetite & thirst, potting or drooping of belly....sagging of face (later symptoms)....lumps and bumps -often benign appearing on body, the animal seeks out cool spaces to lay....even when you're freezing...

My dog was recently diagnoised with it...apparently it occurs when the body produces too much prednazone.  I'm sorry I forget exactly how the vet found it, outside of the symptoms I listed above and subtle changes in her bloodwork numbers.

It can be treated...not cured, and the treatment is very expensive unfortunately.  I can't give too much more info. as I'm still studying it myself.

I hope you find out what's wrong.  Good luck.