Patti, is Felix FeLV+? Either way, 19 is awesome!
-Kyle

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 8:40 AM
Subject: Felix update

I finally heard from Susan, Angel's Gate, and my Felix has settled in and is doing well!! I am so glad to hear that,I have been so worried! And I still cry every day!  I still miss him like crazy and am trying to plan a trip for a visit shortly, if possible, w/ everything going on here, the sale of the house etc.

And I don't know if I had mentioned it before, but a friend was "fostering" my 2 fosters (the ones I smuggled from vets cause they were to be euth'ed, improper eliminatuion,bah! )They both had UTI's and w/ diet, meds, and catnip sprinked in CLEAN litterboxes I've only had a couple 'incidents'.
Anyway, I had to go pick them up from her house yesterday.... They were not eating, and were depressed. They actually missed me! And since they are both 20 lbs or better, I feared hepatic lipadosis, so they're home and seem happy.
But what am I going to do??? I took them in as "fosters". I am going to have to move after selling the house and I fear I might have to rent until I find another house. And I have 4 dogs, and I am back up to 5 cats???
I guess the boys consider me "Mom" since I've been fostering both since September...just haven't been able to find an acceptable home.
I guess somehow I'll manage.....
Please keep Felix in your prayers. Although he is doing fine, he is 19 and has several problems. I'm praying he still has a few GOOD years left!
(Heck, Big Al passed peacefully at home at 21!!)
Hugs,
Patti