I am so sorry Steph, it always hurts, but he will be so much better without the pain, keep a vihil and who knows it might pass, weirder things have happened around here.
Cherie

Stephanie E Caldwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, I ended up at the Animal ER tonight with TeeCee and the news was not good. He has a severly low white count and is severely anemic. He has the type of anemia where his bone marrow isn’t producing red blood cells. Otherwise he looks fine on his blood work. I brought him home to pursue alternative treatments and so he can be with me when he passes. He came home with ulcer meds (he’s got huge ulcers in his mouth), pain meds (as needed, will slow the heart and shorten his life), and liquid diet. He also has a severe heart murmur and is dehydrated.

Thanks for trying guys,

Steph