I made a modified liver shake with Hills A/D which has liver and V-8...
My kitty that had stopped eating did eat that all by herself...
Any thoughts as to how it compares...Its much easier to make...

Tad

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Liver shake does not help anemia unless it is iron deficiency anemia, which
is rare and is probably not what TeeCee has.  It's good to use because they
will sometimes eat it when they will not eat anything else, and it is nutritious.
Michelle