From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of catatonya
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 9:30 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: ot-dogfighting legislation

I don't want to start another PETA battle.  But if you're disturbed by dogfighting and cockfighting here is some info. for you.

I have a sample letter I wrote at the bottom of the email if you want to modify and use it. The House Bill and the Senate Bill have different numbers, so be sure to put the correct numbers in your correspondence.

You can find your senators' and congressman's email very easily by doing a google search.

example " us senators email addresses"