Hi Stephanie,
I'm glad to hear TeeCee is hanging in.  Have you found other ways to help him get better?  Did your vet give you anything for his mouth ulcers?  I don't know if this will help, but when my girls are having problems with Gingivitis, I give them Peroxicam.  I have it compounded and it tastes like a heavy cooking oil.  It's works like aspirin would on people, helps with inflammation, it might help TeeCee's discomfort.  Poor baby.  About helping him with grooming...  Is he still enjoying being petted?  If he is, get a bowl of warm water and use a wrung out cloth, (make sure it's not too wet), to "groom" him the way his mom would.  My little Gypsy's, (the one suffering with IBD) hygiene is completely out of control.  (She has lost control of her bowels and has liquid diarrhea).  I have a double sink, I fill each side with warm water and use one side for bathing and the other for rinsing.  I put her little front paws on the sink divider so she doesn't have to stand with all four paws submersed.  I thought she'd give me a really hard time with this, (and she did the first time), but when she saw that it didn't hurt and that she was clean afterward, she calmed down and will let me bathe her without too much fuss.  Make sure if you get TeeCee wet, that he's kept warm until completely dry.  I put Gypsy in a wire dog crate with a space heater facing her and a heating pad wrapped in towels, set on low, for her to sit on if she wants.
Nina

Stephanie E Caldwell wrote:

TeeCee hasn’t groomed himself in the last week (due to the mouth ulcers?), how do I clean him?

He’s on the liver shake, supplements, etc… and has turned CARROT colored from the Carrot juice in the supplement. He’s also gotten just cruddy other places.

What’s the least invasive way to clean this kitty? Is Witch hazel on cotton balls okay?

Thanks,

Steph