Nina, may I have a phone number of the animal spiritual person you mentioned to me about before?  There is a boy kitty who has been missing since last Saturday he is a stray kitty, and has been injured – me and my neighbor, Suzan caught him once with a fish net when we found our his raw looking scar,  but let him go after a couple of days as we thought the scar looked better – which was about three weeks ago, and Susan told me that he came in Susan’s house and slept all day (which he does sometimes) and went out again, but have not seen him ever since, which is unusual as he has been hanging out at Susan’s yard almost every day – she mentioned to me that he looked kinda skinny and his scar looked bloody again, and now I am really worried and I wanted to talk to this person to see if I can find out about the boy.

Everyone - , please pray that he is doing ok and the boy will be back to Susan’s yard soon with no problem.  I was planning to take him to a vet next week – but I am so worried right now.

Hideyo