Okay. Any ideas on how long she should remain on the meds? I
understood that with an FELV+ cat, you should stay on meds for quite a
while longer than - cats.

After i had mono, the lymph nodes in my neck stayed enlarged for a
long  time
and I can still feel one of them, 16 years later. So it might be that
they
are still enlarged from a prior infection.

I think I would get her checked, though.
Michelle

In a message dated 4/13/05 4:59:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,