Hi Jenn
  I live near Rutland VT and it fairly easy to get to Albany NY fron here if a transport coming uo I87 (NewYork Thruway) would be any easier to do....
I just brought home an FeLV+ from NJ a month ago....makes 7...

Tad

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Kitties are located in Tabernacle, New Jersey. The contact email for helping place these cats is [EMAIL PROTECTED] and her name is Pam, she is screening the emails for the cat camp foundation owner. What happened was a neighbor complained to the city, and it has shut the Cat Camp down. (stupid neighbors!)

I am in Hardwick, Vermont. I've got several requests out now to help with transport of 3 of the FELV+ cats to me (anybody live in CT or MA want to help with a leg of the trip?). I have new info that there are FIVE total FELV+ cats at cat camp needing to be rehomed. I feel that I can only really support 3 at this time, so two more are needing homes, PLUS all 6 of the FIV+ cats, ferals (anybody got some acreage and a shed for a feral colony?), and healthy cats there.

Jenn

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.