Tad,
I'm very sorry about Baby Kitten, I truly don't remember seeing anything posted about her passing. I think this was around the time I was getting hundreds of thousands of spam email bouncing back to me (someone had hacked into one of my domain scripts and used it to send millions of spam emails from my email address and over half bounced back to me, I lost thousands of email for about a two week period) and your posts about Baby Kitten must have been among them. I will most certainly get her posted righ now for this coming weeks coming service. My apologies for the omission.

My prayers are with you on your loss of such a young kitty, this disease is so unfair. Take care.

--
Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com  (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
http://bmk.bemikitties.com