In a message dated 5/5/2005 9:28:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Iâve always thought that the people who âtrainedâ or so mistreated these dogs to be so aggressive should be locked in a room with them to let the dogs show them how well they learned!

Chris,
I couldn't agree with you more!
And it's the poor dogs that suffer, even in our no-kill shelter, their life isn't that great....
They have "limited" contact w/ caretakers, and unlike the majority of the dogs that can  roam on the 22 acres, these poor guys are in a kennel, w/ an outside run, but it's all concrete. They can't roll in the grass, or even "run", space is limited.
I'm just glad I got Midnight out of there, because despite her allergies and her aggression (which is NOT her fault), I love her dearly.
Patti