-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nina
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 3:54 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Need prayers and advice for Ginger

Michelle,
Try not to freak out.
- She could be dealing with something that with the help of your good
care and the VO, she'll fight off.  No one is hungry when they don't
feel well.
- Don't automatically assume that the "little something" with her lymph
node is anything more than fat.  Your radiologist said fat "frequently
collects there, didn't he?
- Her gums being inflamed is not unusual if she's not feeling well, when

my cats are not feeling well it's the first symptom to flare up.
- My animals are almost always uncharacteristically nasty to anyone who
comes home smelling like the dreaded vet's office, Lucy was probably
reacting to the way Ginger smelled and to Ginger's stress.
- Give her some space and let her recover from her ordeal.  She may be
more willing to let you give her fluids when she's calmer.  I wouldn't
put her through it, unless you think it's critical.

I have complete confidence in your doing whatever is necessary to
administer to Ginger.  Try very hard to RELAX.  I understand completely
why you're so upset, there isn't a caring human alive that would not be
anxious given what you've been through.  It will however, not help you,
or any of your family to lose it now.  Please think positively.

Write to me off list with your address so I can send you 'Kyle's box' of

VO.  Hang in there, we're with you.
Sending you, Ginger and everyone else love and support.  Please keep us
informed.

Much love,
Nina