-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Barbara Baass
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 6:44 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

Thanks for the information. Guess I will be on for awhile longer. They brought Tom back in three & a half hours. His wife looked it up on the internet and he said that his sister is taking chemo treatments and is not suppose to be around a leukemia cat, so he didn't want to take the risk.
Have you ever heard of this? I wonder  what site she saw this on? You could tell that Tom sure was glad to be back. I am really disappointed though. It was really a nice home and big yard with lots of trees.
Barbara Baass

Belinda Sauro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Barbara, this is great news about Tom, I hope you can check on him occasionally and hear how he is doing.

The instructions below were for the old list, here is where to go to unsubscribe:

Instructions are way down at the bottom of the page, good luck and thanks for caring enough to find Tom a home!!

Or you can send mail to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the following

    unsubscribe felvtalk

or from another account, besides [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

    unsubscribe felvtalk [EMAIL PROTECTED]

list itself) send email to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> .
to contact a human.

#### No info available for felvtalk
--
 Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com  (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
http://bmk.bemikitties.com

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone.This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.

Yahoo! Mail