I have just switched to Innova Roasted Chicken and then I also got some Felidae. I wonder which one is best? How about this Balance one?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I have just completed the switch-over to the new Innova EVO cat food, and I think they really are going to do great on it. Maybe it's all in my head, but I THINK the bald food-allergy cat is already growing back some HAIR! Has anyone else switched their cats' food over to the EVO yet? And if so, have you noticed anything amazing yet? Just curious because I THINK it was on THIS list where I first heard about it a couple of weeks ago now. I'm just glad it's still under $40 for a 15 pound bag, I think it came to $36.50 here! Time will tell if it's worth it or not, but I REALLY think Mythic is scratching less and looks a bit "furrier" than he did 3 weeks ago.

Jenn