Yep. I just sent another email with how I pill them to my cats – let me know if it makes sense.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 10:13 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Ginger-- Hideyo

The little homeopathic pellets of phosphorous? Do you pill them with them?

Michelle

In a message dated 5/13/05 11:54:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hi, Michelle, I am wondering she is having a difficult time to recover from the surgery itself – it’s a major surgery - something similar happened to my FIV positive cat, Leo – I almost lost him after the dental surgery and after giving him dox – he completely stopped eating for two weeks, my regular vet thought he would not recover and I knew she was thinking that I should euthanize him – I was devastated because I was not expecting it at all – but sometimes with cats with immune system already compromised will have a very difficult time to recover after the surgery –

Anyway, my holistic vet suggested that I stopped antibiotics right way, and give a remedy called phosphorus (sorry I am not sure if it’s the right spell) – it caused him a miracle, I think – after two weeks, he stood up all of sudden and started eating again!  I cried so hard, and my regular vet was amazed about his recovery –

But it’s important that you give fluid every single day as hydration become critical to survival – which I did with Leo – he did not eat any food since I could barely force feed him, but  I gave 100 ml of fluid twice a day – that’s what kept him alive until the miracle happened –

I will be praying that Ginger will soon feel better.