-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kerry MacKenzie
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2005 12:57 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: cat sick

Sue,
Buy skinless, boneless chicken breast now and broil it for your cat--a cat
with diarrhea needs bland food and that is what vets recommend. Don't
continue with the current diet until the diarrhea is gone. (That's what i
did for my cat Snoball who had ongoing diarrhea last summer. He's over it
now and back on the regular diet.)
Diarrhea can cause dehydration too, so you will need to keep an eye on that
as you may have to give him/her fluids. (I did not have to do it with
Snoball fortunately altho I've done it with others) A vet can do it the
first time then show you how to do it.
I hope the change of diet will do the trick and
also hope your kitty recovers soon, but please get him/her to a vet asap.
Sending lots of positive healing vibes for kitty,  Kerry