I am so sorry about Stitch.  May his rest be peaceful.

Joan

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

unfortunately stitch did not respond to the CCNU. it has been a little over 27 hours and he continues to worsen. the vet attempted to remove the fluid from his lungs again to help him breath...unfortunately for us the mass is solid and he has no fluid to remove. his breathing is so bad he has to mouth breath to get any air...i was think of bringing him back home for one more night for my own selfish reasons. after rethinking this i most likely will not. he has been in a nasty fight for a very long time...and now its time for him to rest. We did everything we could and and still lymphoma wins another battle. maybe someday people and animals alike will benefit from new technology and treatments.