Welcome back Jaime,
    I'm so sorry that Andy isn't doing well. I had hopes since we hadn't heard from you that he was doing well.
Only you can make that choice on whether to let him go or keep making the trips to the Vets. He is your special baby he knows that you have tried doing good for him. I know you love him otherwise you wouldn't have done for him.
Yes, it is always easier to tell someone else to put down a furbaby than our own. When you are put in that position it makes it unbearable at times. We always ask the questions of what others think if they were in the same shoes.
You both are in my thoughts and prayers!
I will light a candle for him and the others that have moved on....   :(

P.S.
Are you still in Texas? Last I heard from you, you had mentioned that your husband may be transfering to the Northwest.

Terrie Mohr

Check site for available Siameses for adoption!

http://www.iGive.com/TAZZYS

https://www.paypal.com/

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS

http://www.tazzys-siameses-collies.petfinder.org/

Click Here to Join WASHINGTON SIAMESE RESCUE Yahoo Group!

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/index.html

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/myhomepage/petmemorial.html

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUE