Michelle, I am so sorry, please know we are all here for you...when you are ready.
Cherie

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Thank you. Ginger is doing well. I brought her to NJ when I came to be with Pepsi and she is eating here and recovering, it seems, hopefully.  Pepsi was euthanized today, probably a day too late.  Fern is dying.  I am numb with horror and grief. I have not been online in many days. I just got on because I am so numb and do not know what to do with myself so turned on the computer.
Michelle