-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of TenHouseCats
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 3:54 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Anyone know about Cat Tail Farms in MI? Little boy needs a
home!

yes, dear, i know it well--remember that earlier emeow today when i
mentioned a transport from Houston to MI..... that was when i was a
live-in volunteer at Cat Tail Farms!

so i know it rather intimately..... they are not taking in many cats
these days, so i'm assuming this little guy is somehow involved with the
rescue i told you about.... gee, how is he getting here? (get to see old
friends....)

i only live about 6 miles from the sanctuary, and still volunteer there
a couple of times a month....

ask me any questions you may have....

and i have GREAT photos of the wonderful FeLVs there, past and
present...

--
MaryChristine

AIM / YAHOO: TenHouseCats