Yes the pedialight is good, definitely stay away from the sports drink most do have caffiene and sugar with very little if any added nutrients. The Pedialite would be better than the water and sports drinks if your baby has been seldem eating and drinking.

I apoligize for not being up to date on this conversation -my computer is having problems but, I do hope your baby feels better. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Mia

tamara stickler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Just FYI: I saw a report this past weekend on how all these sports drinks and energy waters are so horrible for the body...too much acid, it strips the calcuim right from the teeth and other bones, and most are loaded with caffine.  If you must give something, ask the vet if Pedialight (sp?) used for infants would be safe for cats.

Kat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jenn,
I know this is after the fact - but I wasn't online last night...
Dasani water (by the makers of Coke) has potassium and magnesium added.
It's probable not very much - but it's better than most water.
I hope she's doing better this morning!
Kat (Mew Jersey)