Hi,

I'm very behind on my email, but I'm so sorry to read that Stitch didn't make it.  He is at rest now.  You certainly did everything you could, and I hope that you've been getting some rest yourself now as you said.  Again, I'm so sorry you had to lose your friend.

tonya

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

My little buddy is gone...
i never had the chance to take him home for one last play session.
shortly after my arrival he became excited and was really struggling to breath. it was time for stitch to finally go to a better place. It took only 39 days from the first onset of his symptoms. in the end even the CCNU could not save him. It was a tough fight and now it is time for both of us to rest. thanks again to everyone for all their support! You have all made a huge difference