Hi all again,

I just forgot that 2 months ago I put a picture of Jersey in a photography contest online.

You can see him here:

http://www.usa101.com/en/usaodav/pv_photo.php?entry_id=7508

Stan

--- Begin Message ---

Tracy,

I will definitely make Jersey an indoor cat because he has FeLV+ and I care for the cats as a whole.

To be honest, it is hard to get a professional vet without recs. The hospital I took Jersey was professional but they are very pessimistic and expensive also (I already paid there 400 for 2 visits).

Once I get him successfuly on his back legs I will start looking for a professional in the FeLV.

My zip code is 43607 (Toledo,OH, Detroit, MI). So, if anybody knows a qualified vet in radius 100- 150 miles, plase let me know.

thanks again for the non- stopping assistance.

Stan

>From: "Weese, Tracy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
>Subject: Re: Jersey_question
>Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 20:47:43 -0400
>
>I don't know how long this will take, but I have been reading your messages about Jersey and am hoping that he can recover.  I do feel strongly that you should consider making in an indoor only cat considering his FeLV+ status and now this issue with his legs.  I know people think this will be so hard on the cat, but I have taken several cats of various ages from farms and alleys and they have done just fine.  It will be an adjustment at first.  Maybe you have already done this and I'm just reading the messages which talk about when he was living in NYC.
>
>In any event.  I hope he does get better. 2 cans of baby food is a lot more than many folks can get into their sick cats.  And do try to find a vet that is a little more aggressive.  Once you make it clear that you are not going to PTS just bec. a cat is FeLV+, then often the vet will get on board.  Too often people just give up and so vets never really have to treat a FeLV+ cat beyond diagnosis.
>
>Tracy

--- End Message ---