Belinda, was this in the bone marrow? I think I have decided to keep "Tom." I have gotten too attached to him and here I am suppose to be a foster mom.
Barbara Baass

Belinda Sauro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The three I lost back in the early 90's were age 5, 7 and 9 years
old. Mikie (5) and Skeeter (7) to cancer and Frankie (9) to anemia, I
wish I had known then what I know now :(

--
Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com