I am very sorry to tell you that Jersey died today- 11am.

He was very sick the last two days. I was going to take him today to the vet clinic Bonnie reccomended me but it was late...

I think the kidney problems and not the leukimia is the cause of his death. He was crying like a baby when I touched him. He didn't want any food and just a little bit water. He was also very anemic.

I found the strength to bury him in a very nice place in my area. So, please put him in the Candle Light Service (May 2003- June 1-2005)

I wish to thank you again for all advices and help. I am going to read the letters in this forum because I might find a way to help you or find out something I have to know for my future pets.

I strongly believe that a personal expericene might be much more valuable than pure theoretical knowledge. That is why I like this forum and for 10 days I lerant many many new things for the cats.

 I don't believe in the death and I think the place pets are going after it is still a nice one.

On the other hand,though I believe that we have to fight for their life till the semi- end. (I know Belinda will agree with me 100%).

And not the vets but God knows how long our pets will live.

I really wish that XXI century will bring the medication against cancer. It will come from herbs maybe...as a famous fortunteller Vanga used to say.

By the way, I have some Interferon left, some predinsoline and glavamox left. I will keep the medications and if anybody needs them, you are welcome to write me. If anybody is passing by Toledo, OH, can pick them.

See you later,

Stan