From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of MacKenzie, Kerry N.
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 2:57 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: Jersey.....

Dear Stan

I am so very sorry. Although I haven't been posting, because you got so much excellent advice from members much more knowledgeable than me, I have been following the story of your and Jersey's struggle. I am glad he knew he had such a loving, caring friend looking out for him right to the end.

with much sympathy

take care,

Kerry