You are right Barbara, this is importnat too.

Some of them are just trying to make money. There is one in Toledo that attracts people by the low call fee- 7.50 $ and then is quickly examining the pet and prescribing medications. He just did't pay attention I was there with Jersey (the exam probably was 3-4 min).

Good idea

Stan