You are right thought - I remember my vet telling me that when bleeding
involves "straining" - Arnica is especially helpful.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gloria B. Lane
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 2:43 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: need prayers please!

I've read to use Phorphorus too, but also have read that Arnica is used
in
England sometimes after surgery, to stop bleeding.  It's always worked
for
me.  I realize that's not the "method" to use in deciding on a remedy,
but
for the situations I've been in, it's worked very well.

Gloria