From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lewis Faye
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 3:39 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: AC-Simba

I will never stop looking for him I am afraid.  He was a feral cat but he was, of all my cats, the most devoted to me.  He isn't people friendly but I do believe he loved his family.  I don't think  he ever would have run off if it hadn't been for those dogs.

I will look into consulting with Kat. I haven't had time to check that out yet.

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Are you planning to consult with Kat on Simba?

I hope you will – it might give you a good clue as to how to find him –

I will be also praying that you and Simba will be re-united very soon.  I have been re-united with a cat who had been missing months in the past – don’t give up – he needs you to continue to look for him.