Title: Message
Me too!
-----Original Message-----
From: Chris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 2:35 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: FW: Cats at Corpus Christi Monastery

Of course, its wrong but better than dying of thirst or starving to death.  As for  who took care of them, it sounded to me ( & I may be wrong), that neighborhood cats maintains a number of feral cat colonies all over the city & that this was one of them.  Why the sudden change, well, I doubt anyone will ever own up to making this decision but whoever it was, I hope that their peaceful, holy existence is rocked to the core!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!