I AM so horrified! I would never place a cat without pre-screening!
I am pro-life, but in this case humane euthanasia would have been much more "humane".

I did take my old boy Felix, to Angel's Gate, Long Island. NY.
I met Susan & Victor & did visit the sanctuary beforehand.
It was a most difficult decision for me, but his CRF was so advanced, along w/ IBD, yet his spirit & will to live was so strong....
He basically needed hospice care, and although a very sad and traumatic decision, I had to think of what was best for my old man.

I am sure his spirit still lives on....
My beloved Felix, I miss you everyday!!
Love,
Patti
PS  THIS IS ONE SANCTUARY/HOSPICE I WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMMEND. HOWEVER, THERE IS A LONG WAITING LIST BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT TAKE ON ANY MORE THAN THEY CAN ACCOMODATE. I WAS FORTUNATE SINCE I HAD MET SUSAN & VICTOR YEARS EARLIER.
I ALSO KNOW THEY ARE IN THE PROCESS OF EXPANDING THEIR FELV+ AREA.

May God bless all those poor souls who suffered such atrocities at this "Hell Hole".
Sleep softly, babies..............