That is so true....My son wants to rescue everything we see, from the smallest butterfly to the cats we have, he is 5 and I hope this caring nature stays with him.
Cherie

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
And the SAD truth is, there are many more, so called sanctuaries like this...
Just all haven't been given the publicity.... or been "discovered".
And sometimes the whole legal system, regarding penalties and such, is a JOKE! (Not Funny!)
What a sad world we live in.
I sit here, in tears. I did read the article, and worse yet, looked at the photos!
WHY do I torture myself??
Will we ever live in a compassionate world?
I am beginning to think it won't happen in my lifetime...
That's why I focus on addressing youth groups (especially troubled children) on living in a peaceful, compassionate society with reverance to
ALL LIVING CREATURES.
The children of today are the rescuers of tomorrow.
With a Heavy Heart,
Patti

Have a purrfect day
Cherie