Hi Belinda..
  Yes ..I did read the story and personally I can't see why anyone would send their pet to a place they couldn't visit before and after it went there...Perhaps the cats that come here are ones like mine...Last chance cats...Nobody wanted them and there lives were saved from the gas chamber...

  I guess a point that I wanted to make was that the quality of the photographs wasn't any better than the property...And it didn't show the whole story..namely where were all the cats.....

Hopefully we are all confusing this place with Angel Gate (as far as place where we have taken our cats) and no one has taken them to Angel Wings...I just wanted everyone to realize that they are not the same place..are a world of difference...

I hope it turns out that no body has taken there cat there and is paying a lot of good money for its stay their...

Tad

Belinda Sauro wrote:
   Tad,
  Did you read the story, no one is allowed to visit?