That's good news about Corky!  I just hate dealing with emergency vets.  I'm glad you got him home.  I hope Carl feels better soon and perks up too.

tonya

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thank you for asking, Nina. She is doing much better - I had to fight
with the vet at the emergency clinic to get her back though. It was
very frustrating, because she was no longer bleeding or vomiting and
they told me that I could take her back after 12 hrs if she was no
longer showing any symptoms - so I went to pick her at 8 pm and they
completely ignored me until 10:30 pm - so I finally got mad and demand
to take her home. They did not want to let her go and asked why? They
said "she is doing really well, but they just want to keep her to make
sure she doesn't throw up" - so I said, I am very a responsible care
giver for my animals. I can certainly watch her and I only live 10 mins
away from here. If anything changes, I will bring her right back. I
just felt that she would recover better at home when she is not anxious
and doesn't have to watch all the emergency episodes going on in front
of her face all night long - anyway, the still did not want to - but I
fought back - and got her back (I think they were just trying to make
easy money - by making her stay there for another 12 hrs.

Anyway, she hasn't been bleeding and vomiting - and she is a happy girl
again. Thank you again for all the prayers!!

Carl is also doing good - but something about him, he looks very sad - I
don't know why, but it makes me cry when I see him so sad - he eats
really really well, and he is very affectionate, but he just looks sad
at times (and my boyfriend, Greg said that same things about Carl) - I
am going to talk to Dr. Ryan (AC) to see why he is so sad -