Wonder what she's feeding him and if he's eating ok? Right, I agree, vet is in order.

Gloria

On Jun 9, 2005, at 5:49 PM, Hideyo Yamamoto wrote:

I have a colleague who has a 12 year old boy kitty – recently he started going bathroom (both 1 & 2) all over the house other than litter box – his eyes also started twitching and lost some hair – she wanted to know what’s going on – I suggested to take him to a vet and do a blood work to eliminate any major organ related stuff – but she is in a very serious financial problem right now, and she said that she couldn’t afford to do so –

I almost wanted to offer to pay for her vet bill (like I have an money left), but if you have any insights on this, I would really appreciate it – these symptoms are very hard ones to figure out as they could be caused any number of things (both emotional and medical), but any insight is appreciated. Thank you!