I don't have the original message because both of the people who replied, you and Joan, deleted the original from your replies. (which is highly unusual that I would get 2 replies and neither had the original!!!!) I normally delete originals, and if I get a reply I deal with it then because I go through so much mail............  I emailed the group for an original and saved your messages.  If no one sends it to me I'll get it from archives.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Has anyone contacted this man via e-mail with this info & advice?
Someone really should forward ALL info to him.
Patti