Hi, If it is FIP you may be in luck as I was. I had 18 FeLV+ cats and
was fostering a cat that turned out to have FIP and had to be put down.
I sweated it out for several mos. and I was very lucky that to my
knowedge none of my cats came down with it. If they did they were able
to fight it off. My Vet told me it would be a waste of my money to have
them tested for it. He told me if they did have it there was nothing I
could do about it. Many cats are able to fight it off and they might end
up being a carrier. That was 10yrs. ago and todate I have not had a cat
show signs of having it.