Weclome,
I do not know about FIV but I do mix my positve FeLV kitty with my negatives. Indoors is great, hopefully we all can help you....Is Tom sympomatic right now?
Cherie

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hello,
I am new to this service, so I hope I am doing this right... We just found out that our 3rd and newest kitty is FeLV and FIV positive. I am really overwhelmed, and not sure what to do next. You all seem so wise with this subject, and seeing your responses makes things seem more hopeful.  Any help would be great. The other 2 were tested and came up negative. They will be rechecked in a few weeks. Tom (the FeLV cat) is being kept separated and indoors. I would really love any ideas!
Thank you so much!
Erika

Have a purrfect day
Cherie