For those of you interested in subjects related to pets covered and not covered on this board,  please feel free to visit a board that I host for Beliefnet.  You can go to Beliefnet.com and click on discussions at the top of the page and then pets or, hopefully, you can click here:

http://www.beliefnet.com/boards/discussion_list.asp?boardID=39615

All are welcome!!  I would love to see your there.

Faye (Appy20, Beliefnet Volunteer Pets Board Host)

"James G. Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello all,

I've received some private complaints about our list starting to
drift from its mission of late. While a certain amount of activism
and off-topic (OT) posting is allowed (and appreciated), the focus of
our main topic is getting a bit drowned out. This is a high-volume
list anyway, so too much OT posting makes it harder for folks in need
to get advice and assistance. There are many activism/rescue lists
that are more appropriate for extended conversations on such topics,
so maybe pointing folks to those lists would help alleviate some of
the congestion here. If you have any questions/comments about this,
please feel free to contact me privately. Take care, and best wishes
to all.

James G. Wilson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.felineleukemia.org