Hi guys,
Thank you so much for the prayers and good wishes for Grace. She's feeling better today and I'm guardedly optimistic. I've got her on Interferon A and Transfer Factor (animal stress formula). I just ordered some feline complete TF, I'll let you know what I think. I don't know what's been ailing my crew lately. Speaking of the Interferon A... Has anyone used that for gingivitis flare ups, or stomatitis? If the oral is better at targeting the upper respiratory system because it's absorbed through the mouth, then it would seem that it would help control problems in the mouth. Barbara Baas, are you reading? Are you currently using Interferon A for Samson? Belinda, do you use IA with Bailey? Michelle, how about you and Ginger? Are you people using it periodically for flare ups, or are you using the 7 day pulse protocol? I'm thinking of saving it for when Grace has flare ups. She usually has problems with her gums right before she comes down with something. Maybe it will not only help her mouth, but help build her immunities to ward off whatever might be developing. Thanks again everyone for your concern,
Nina